Thursday, November 20, 2014

5 out of 5: St. Augustine's Silhouettes by Kate Hill


Kate Hill

Published October 23, 2014
Book Blurb:

A killer runs loose in a small American town. When free-spirited Katherine allies herself with a man dubbed Satan by the townsfolk, has she found the man of her dreams or has she fallen into the hands of a murderer?

St. Augustine's Silhouettes was previously published by Echelon Press. This is a revised and expanded version.



                                     



Reviewed by Scarlett Roberts, Rating: 5 out of 5



What a lovely little story! I thoroughly enjoyed this novella. The concept was something new and different, which (with the amount I read!) I greatly appreciate and I imagine is quite hard for an author to do nowadays.

The romance between the hero and heroine was sweet as well as steamy. The actual murderer was someone I had never suspected, and again, I thank the author for keeping me (pleasantly!) surprised.

Overall a very quick and enjoyable read. My rating: 5 out of 5


Reviewer, Scarlett Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment